CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a few...

I'm all happy- telling everybody that I can swallow for the first time in a week! *yessssssss!* Good thing mojo didn't disappear and I couldn't get sleep, because look- I am still doing layouts. I'm a warrior, right?? HAHA. Here's 2 I did a few days ago- is the double too small?? Let's see, what else is going on? Denton started his football practices today. What a riot. I don't think any of them knew what the heck was going on. I go back to work Wednesday night. If any of you know a good website for writing 2 week notices, link me up! Don't forget post at the Magistical Memories blog for your chance at the new releases!! (see post below)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool layouts!!! thanks for the heads up on Magistical Memories!! Hope you are having a good week! :)

Ronda Simpson said...

Hey girl! Glad you are feeling better!! Lovin' those LO's!!!! Good to hear from ya!!!

~Ronda

Tracey Taylor said...

Great use of the FP die cuts!! Good luck with the transition to the new job.