CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

D'OH!

Hellooooooooooooooooooo. So, let me tell you. After much drama (family, personal, medical, legal- you name it!!!) I am ready to get this biatch rollin' again. I have had my blog nearly 2 years and I have never lapsed like I have the last few weeks! I have lots of projects to share- but not as many as you would think since the last time I checked in, so don't get all excited or anything. Time flies when you are having fun, but I now know this is true even when you are NOT having fun....

Thanks to the gals who emailed or pm'ed me asking if I was alive :) I have cut back the unnecessary and finally have some time to get back into the swing of things. For the first time in a long time, I have a STACK of my own scrappable photos. MY KIDS, MY photos, MY timeline...it's very refreshing and I am full of inspiration and mojo. So don't forget my blog- I have lots coming!!! And while you are at it, make sure to check out Magistical Memories before October is over. Crystle is giving you a whole 20% off your entire order!!! And that INCLUDES KITS!! *gasp* Get them ebfore they are all gone and make sure you stock up on some new holiday releases!!

2 comments:

Elisa AKA "wife2jack" said...

Kelly - Great to see that you are posting again and that you are making time for you and your family. Happiness always!

Anonymous said...

Ok, NOW i can get on here , lol .... the first day you posted it i couldnt for some reason. So glad you are back, life has been kicking my buttocks a bit lately too and ive been much more sporatic with the blogging but im trying to get back into it more regularly, i really should blog today !! LOL .... Have a Happy Halloween, i cant wait to scrap all about it !! LOL .....

hugs
Jenn :)