CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm lazy

So lazy that I copied this right from Selena's blog! Yes, I am a "round 2 lady."

Magistical Memories is such a great place for sure. Not only are they sending out the 27 packages of FABULOUS chipboard to the Round 2 ladies...but check this out...
If you make your way over to the Magistical Memories Blog and leave a praise comment under the post titled, "Chipboard Artist Round 2", you can win 1 of 5 chipboard packages. It is the same package that the 27 ladies are getting to create with.
Let me just tell y'all....the package is a FABULOUS sampling of Magistical Memories products. You will definately want more I promise you.
So what are you waiting for....

Win Some Chipboard on the Magistical Memories Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, just wanted to make sure you saw my etsy order a week or two ago, i know you've been busy busy busy !!
Hugs
XXXX
Jenn :)

Tracey Taylor said...

Congrats on making round 2! Great to see you posting again. hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Earth calling Kelly .... lol ..... CYE, i sent you a couple messages ....

Hope you are ok ....