CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Yo OPAAT!

Here are my yummies with the May kit from One Page At A Time. This was what the kit looked like when I got it:


Then I mutilated it! My scrap space was a disaster area of creativity. I was jammin out to the playlist on Michelle Alynn's blog, adding Hambly and of course Magistical Memories and bling blingy rhinestones......and this is what I got in 2 days' time: 4 more rockin layouts for Stephaine & Peyton!






I wish you could see these layouts in person because the scans are crap compared to the color that just explodes off of these pages! I am in love with that big honkin bag of rhinestones I bought last week. I swear, I'd probably wear them if I could- I just love all the sparkle! Well, have a great night everybody :)

12 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

Wow girl!! Totally rockin' LO's!! Love what you did with that kit! Good to hear from ya!

iris said...

I seriously love your style!! Go wreck your scraproom some more. If this is what you create in two days time, then all of that mess you make in your room is sooooo worth it!

Michelle said...

Ahh...so cool you like my playlist!! he he...=) So many cute pages you made with that yummy kit!! =) Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Those Los are Awesome. It would take me 2 days to do one LO.

Leena said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! You totally ROCK the kit Kelly!! LOVE every single one of them!! They're simply AMAZING!!

Dolores said...

wow your layouts are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your diva page...heck I love all your pages. Beautiful inspiration!

Tracey Taylor said...

You are making some killer LOs for this album!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh ! i am really liking these Kelly ! You are on a creative roll. These are great, i LOVE how you doodled around the edges of each flower like that .
That kit looks yummy too !
do you have problems with people viewing your blog ? I had to take my pretty pizam off cuz alot of poeple were saying my blog disappeared after it loaded :( Sad face ..... so im back to black for now !
Have a great weekend ! Cant wait to see what else you come up with, im on a "simple" scrapping kick. I go in phases i think , lol ....
TTYS :)
Jenn :)

Nicole said...

Awesome LOs! So jealous of your "RAK".

Glenda T. said...

The Diva and Peyton ones are 2 of my faves, love what you did! I'm wondering if when I get my kit I'll go ballistic and mangle it as well? hmmmm...haha!

Scrapthatpaper said...

O Love these!! the last one is stunning!! :)