CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I lost.....

....The urge to resist etsy, that is! I would peruse once in a while, but find it harder than ebay by far, so I'm sure there's more to learn about cruising etsy shops. I made my first purchase last night, errr...1am this morning:


It's a BOOKMARK!!! WITH A BRAIN!!! Where has this lady been all my life- the lobes. etc. are even labeled! So I've stumbled on MANY shops I have added to my favorites- just because the vintage goodies they are putting together in kits are so pretty to even LOOK AT. I had 2 I wanted to buy, but alas, they sold already :( A sign, right?

I want to remind ya'll to check out the MAGISTICAL MEMORIES BLOG:
http://magisticalmemories.blogspot.com- it was my turn to post on Friday and all you lovies should go check it out. It even has a project I haven't uploaded here yet ;)

1 comments:

Drea said...

You are such a horrible enabler!!

Going to go check out MM!!

UGH!