CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Lots to talk about!

First off, I want to share this layout that I put up on the Magistical Memories blog. I made my own snowflake out of 2 bubble loop chipboard flowers- painted, doodle, & layered- the dots are actually pink bling. The papers are from the Jan. 2CC kit:

I'm not sure what to think about this next one (also made with some of the 2CC kit)- something just isn't right about it. Maybe it's the snowman- but it was so cute with the question mark cuz as you can see, Ella's snow isn't really "manish". Or the tilted bracket? IDK, I think a redo is in order:


The journaling is the only part I like:


You are the *funnest* kid to watch playing in the snow! Every clump of *snow* you picked up and showed me was "a snowman" (complete with leaves mixed in). If you can carry that attitude over into *adulthood*, you'll have the world in your hands...


And here are some etsy pretties that are draining any money I manage to save!!!!




YUMMY OR WHAT?!? On a sadder note, I'll be 28 tomorrow :(

7 comments:

Drea said...

First off...........Happy Birthday Girlfriend!! I'm so sorry I dropped the ball and totally spaced it off!

Second off.........OH MY GOSH....I see why you are broke....I am going to have to go get me some of those "Pretties"

BTW......I happen to like your layout with the snowman!!

CUTE STUFF!

Amanda L. said...

Well.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 28 is not that bad.

And as always...love all of your layouts...and those yummy vintage finds.

And you've been tagged...check out my blog!

Michelle said...

...happy belated!! It's not sad...=) Hope you had a fab weekend! Cute pages, too =)

kmmiller said...

hope you had a great birthday!

Tracey Taylor said...

Happy Belate b-day, girl!!!
Gorgeous LOs, btw.

ellen s. said...

fabulous lo's!!! and happy birthday!!! those etsy goodies are too good to pass i up! i know...i know...

Scrapthatpaper said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D


Kelly these are fantastic..Love them!!