CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A little bit of this....

First off, I want to share that KITPEAS has a kit this month! And it is oh-so purdy and perfect for Valentine's day! Here's a link to the site: http://kitpeas.com/ and a pic!



Here's a few for today. Just noticed I've been using song titles for my LO titles these days.

First we have one of my projects with the 2CC Feb. kit: Ella sleeping with Moose-a fatastic day indeed lol. The title is from that song by bjork, I think?


And the next 2 are 2 of my DT entries for the 2CC 2008 call. Looks like they are keeping one of the "old" girls already and there's only 4 spots, so not sure how my chances look as a returning designer. The first one is from that country song. WHAT?! What was I doing listening to country music? Momentary lapse of judgement I suppose- still like the song, though.
"Free & easy down the road I go". That lovely piece of chipboard is Magistical Memories of course (as is the scallop loop border on the right side of the last layout).

Now this is me playing with my new camera. Used an Elton John song for this one. The journaling box reads: Between you & me- I can honestly say that things could only get better. And they can, right??? Made with the October kit from LABEL TULIP

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Kelly, these are all beautiful LO's.
Hope all is well in your world!!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts Kelly ! I always enjoy looking at your work. Have a great weekend !

Scrapthatpaper said...

Kelly these layouts are gorgeous!! I love your designs and your style!! Keep them coming!

Renee Clark said...

That layout of you is absolutely stunning!!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

These LOs are gorgeous. I esp. like the one of your eyes.

fiouna said...

j'adore cette page très clean!!!
fiouna