CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time flies.....

Yikes, look at me, all of a sudden a shitty blogger. I see ya'll reading, but nobody wants to leave Kelly the love anymore. I am totally overwhelmed with ebay stuff, plus the invites and favors for my Mom's friend's daughter's baby shower. Say that 10 times fast- tear bear storks are insane- take 10 minutes each to finish and I had to do 60. I totally need to know when to say "NO!" So about 2 weeks ago DREA is on the phone while I'm finishing 5 orders of the bastard bears for ebay. I had my pile of crap all around me, and she suggested this would be an excellent topic for a RAGE PAGE because these things are now the bane of my existence. So I get Denton to snap a few pics of the work in progress. Please note my face is so red because Drea had me laughing so hard, it was a real possibility that I was truly going to pee in my pants.


Hey Kel-tell us how you REALLY FEEL:



Soooooooooo............Here's this awesome shirt I got on etsy. The pic is all janky because I was uploading at the last minute and didn't have time to get a scan. I did this LO for round 1 at http://ittybittyscrapshack.com/ I could only use 1 piece of cs, 2 pp's, alphas, buttons, and hand journaling. *Gasp* No paint or doodling! Journaling reads: Dork. (title) ...And not afraid to admit it! I love *brains*, I really do. Not in a zombie wanna-eat-it-way, but in a totally *dorky*, book-wormish way :) So when I saw this shirt on etsy, I knew I *had* to have it. It's *all* about the serotonin, baby!



ANDDDDD...Since you are so awesome to read this far, I am offering up a RAK drawing for a few names if you leave a comment letting me know you still love me even though you don't show it LOL. I am placing an order with Magistical Memories, so ya know your RAK is gonna have some yummy chipboard goodness in it! (Plus I have some grungeboard I'm willing to part with!)

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly....we really do love you!!! I think your bears are adorable....but, I love the shirt the most!!!

You go girl!!!!

Aleta said...

well, your blog is going to my favorites. those tear bears are too cute!! wanna make me some - bwahaha!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is hilarious! Cute bears, but I can see how that would get exhausting! I bet the storks were darling too - but 60 of them?! Wow, girl! Well, first time to your blog and I was totally entertained! Thanks for the chuckle this evening! You're one funny gal!

Renee Clark said...

Of course we still love you Kel! And, you know those tear bears are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! That's why they sell so awesome for you! Have a great day... and love the layout!

Anonymous said...

did someone say tear bears? only 60 uh? you need to teach me

Sandra said...

lol :) how funny about the bears that are terrorizing you. I totally love the layout :)

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

love that shirt!!

Shannon said...

dude, you're crackin me up! love the shirt! nerds unite!

kramer_buffy said...

I am so looking forward to your LO of the tear bears.

Taryn said...

Hey! This is my first post ever to your blog, but I'll be sure to keep checking it out! Those photos of you are great!

michelle said...

those bears are too cute. I love that you say shitty and bastard on your blog too! you can be my new blog best friend! hahaha

Karen said...

Delurking to show you some google reader love. That shirt is awesome- I need one!

KimberlyM said...

Okay, I was totally LMAO by the time I got to your "bastard bears" comment! Too funny! And I love your "Dork" LO. Awesome job with the limited supplies you were allowed.

Vera said...

love the shirt! This is my first visit to your blog so I'm leaving you some LOVE!

Drea said...

Hey you Dork.....Who loves ya baby?? Well Hell Girl..........You know I do!!

I call your bootay almost EVERYDAY!!

Hugs you nut!!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

You crack me up! Those pillows are the exact same ones I have in my family room!!!! I had a lighthouse fetish for awhile! Cute bears but I could never keep up with that many at once... You rock!

Jill Felker said...

ROFL! The bears are soooo cute!

Jennifer said...

Girl..you are too funny!! I love the so angry look with the bears!!!

Angela L. said...

My first time here on your blog.... Love your creative works!

Heather said...

tear bear madness!!
you are a funny brainy girl!

Brock Family said...

Hi! I was just stopping by to say hi! I am new to the LT MB and I saw your link to blogs. (Thanks for posting that) Your work is Amazing! I'll be stopping by regularly!!! Corey (Saints511 ltmb)

Christine said...

LOL! I am sure you are loved! great blog! love that shirt!!

Christine

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Totally can relate to the invite mess! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Your bears are so cute Kelly ! And i love your Dork layout ! I always like your stuff :) I know what you mean about blog slacking, i do that sometimes too ! lol ....
Have a great one !

Aleks said...

Kelly! The bear your about to eat...well uhmmm her panties or on fire, that's how scared she is... TEEHEE. Seriously, they're cute bears. :D

~tutusandfrogs~

Aleks said...

er ARE, ARE!!! Not OR! :S

Aleks said...

...and you're *sigh* I really need to stop blogging at almost 2 am... I'm not checking for anymore typos dang it!

Scrapthatpaper said...

You know you are loved girl!! Well know I love ya anyway! Always checking out the blog.. SO you keep on posting and Ill keep on coming cuz you totally inspire me!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. Love the bears.

Tracey Taylor said...

Girl, you had my laughing with this one. Those pics are just priceless.