CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Etsy news & Magistical Memories

First off, I want to let you all know that I have started adding items to my ETSY shop: http://lettherebecreativity.etsy.com/. There isn't a whole lot there now, but the goal is to add stuff every day. I'm hoping to use my actual stuff for examples, but ya know how that goes with managing your TIME.

The layouts here all use Magistical Memories chipboard and are the first few of the custom order I was telling you about. "Love" is my favorite for obvious reasons. The photo is so awesome IRL that I couldn't bring myself to do anything to take away from it- hence all the white space. "Live Richly" features one of my favorites- the window tab (I have used 3 packages of these so far- LOVE 'EM!); "Love" features a Fancy Frame painted black; and "Lucky To Have You" features another window tab & a bracket, also painted black, and a hibiscus flower. Have a great week everybody!



7 comments:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Gorgeous stuff!!!

michelle said...

these are gorgeous, kelly! love that first one, my fave.

Anonymous said...

Oh i LOVE these Kelly ! The first one is especially stunning to me , awesome girl ! You have a great week too :)
Jenn

Jenyfur said...

Great work, Kelly.

Oh Scrap!! said...

Beautiful lo's !!

Unknown said...

Love your layouts!! Your work is just amazing.

Tracey Taylor said...

These are gorgeous phots and LOs. Sounds like you're keeping yourself as busy as always!
Miss you,
T