CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

hellooooooooooooooooooo

It's a wonder I ever have any blog readers these days. I have become very lax in updating :( I have some exciting news to share with ya'll! First off, OPAAT seems to be getting back on track. We still don't have DT kits to work with, but Capella is feeling well enough to start her kits back up again. One lucky DT gal does get to work with the kit, so be sure to check out the OPAAT gallery for a little inspo now and then!


This is the April 08 kit- I'm loving the colors of course but my paypal account needs a bit of a breather! Isn't it yummy?? Smooches to Capella during her rough time- this baby is worth the wait ;)

Secondly, I am doing some custom pages for a lady named Stephanie. Her photos came today and I am just on the FLOOR over the absolute beauty and quality of these photos I get to work with! They focus on her daughter, Peyton, who could seriously be a supermodel and are just stunning- every last one of them. So stay tuned because I will be uploading her pages here as I go along. Some of them will be based on designs already uploaded here that they liked and some will be totally new. I am so excited to get started, can ya tell?!?!

I have a stack of unopened kits to work with, not to mention other new CHA goodies. My little scrapping hiatus did me well, I think, because mojo is definitely waiting for me at my desk. I think it's been about 6 weeks since I scrapped? I blame it on work. That's 8 hours a day I could be SCRAPPING! Have a good one everybody....

4 comments:

kmmiller said...

sounds like you have been busy and will be busy. Have fun with all your goodies.

michelle said...

I can't imagine not scrappin for 6 weeks! that's cool you get to do some custom pages, how fun is that? have fun scrapping!

Becky Heisler said...

OMG 6 weeks ??? I did that about a year ago, though I did it for about 6-8 months !! I quit all my DT's at the time. It actually felt really good!
Love your work Kelly !!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO about the 8 hours a day ! I know how you feel, i go on hiatus too, it just kinda happens ! I finally have been blogging and scrapping a little . That kit has awesome colors ! My account needs a HUGE breather, DH just bought me a SLR and lens, UH OH for the funds is what that spells ! LOL .....
Glad you are back !