CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

paper to acrylic to paper again...

So a few months ago I got the honor to be one of the Sussies new stamp designers. Remember, do ya do ya huh? Well, these were the ones I submitted that went with the June paper sets (I don't want to tell ya what the lines are in case I'm not supposed to). Those stars inside the circle woulda been mini ones ;)


And now that the add-ons are officially up, I can show ya *drum roll*


These are the two Lara decided to go with! *the crowd goes wild* You can buy them here, and I really hope you do because I would cry if nobody bought them! (I will, too, seriously)! Wonder if Chrissy feels this way with all the awesome stamps she designs every month??

I have lots of layouts to upload & I have finished Stepahnie's first 20 *yahooooooo*. But alas, I have to keep some hidden a bit longer.. :( Have a good one everybody!

9 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

congratulations! those stamps are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Very cute stamps, Congrats.

*~Annette~* said...

Congrats!! Cute stamps! I wish I could design, but haven't a clue HOW!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, i was laughing my butt off about the BAD GIRLS hoarding ! I know, i have to change my view and dig right into those babies ! THey are just so pretty to look at ! LOL LOL LOL LOL .........

You go girl on the stamps ! I will have to check that site out , i dont know if i have ever been on that one, there are so many ! LOL ....

Have a great weekend ! I was checking out your etsy, i think you may be seeing my name pop up soon !

XOXO
~JENN~

roree said...

Congrats Kelly! That is so cool!

Amy Teets said...

That rocks Kel!!!

ellen s. said...

omw that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally jealous here!

hey what is the LT newsletter?

Sue said...

Awesome!! those are adorable :)

Tracey Taylor said...

A stamp designer, too, eh?? Good for you!!! :)