CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Ella has been sitting at the dinner table NOT EATING for 45 minutes. Denton is dodging homework and has lost : toy, TV, and computer priviliges for the rest of the night and hasn't even blinked. Happy Monday, right?



Here's one for Stephanie with some oldies but goodies as far as papers go. I was kinda happy to find some Rhonna in my stash! Put some tickets from my etsy shop on there, too ;)



And here's 2 peeks of what I've been doing with my Estate Sale kit from Magistical Memories. I am sooo in love with this kit I can't even tell ya! It's a good thing I don't use tons of paper on my layouts because I hope this & the Yard Sale kit last a long time. I don't see myself getting sick of the paper and embellies ever!!


OK, what the crap...I cannot get my memory card or camera to connect to my computer, so icky cropped scans will have to do *sigh*


5 comments:

Leena said...

Kelly, this layout is beautiful and so is the photo!! Love the close shot of it!

Sue said...

lookin' like some really awesome stuff there girlie!! :)

Rebecca said...

I hope your week is getting better! Love the layout and can't wait to see what else you are creating.

Tracey Taylor said...

That is a fab photo. Has this girl seen any of the LOs you've made yet? I bet she's just tickled!!

TheresaK said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog!! Love your layout! It is gorgeous!!