CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

FRIDAY...

Yo. I didn't do a thing all week. Check this shtufff out from Magistical Memories. Estate Sale at its best. Although I added a lot of junk to the first one, so it's technically not the kit itself. I'm suspended from work HAHA. The more I think about it, the funnier it gets since I know I didn't do anything wrong so it's all gonna be paid time off. Sure, I'll sit here and scrap and not wipe asses any day. Can I get 3 cheers for Lexington of Orland Park?! UGH. You can read about it at MM or Willow Traders cuz I'm trying to keep it light here, folks. So taking into account my days off this coming week and my weekend away next week, I have like 2 weeks off! HAHA- told ya it was funny. Old people suck.


Peace out!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Wow! Your style is so amazing, glad I'm stumbled upon here. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Guess i need to head over to WT and see what happened but if you are using these 2 weeks to scrap i have to say I am looking foward to it since I love your style.

TheShermanFam said...

Love your LOs! IDK what's going down, but I think they are freakin' awesome!! BUT...You've peaked my curiosity...Hmmmm....

Have fun on your 2 week "vaca"!
Ember

Anonymous said...

These are awesome kelly, now i have to go search on Willows for your story ! What topic is it under ?! Well good for you getting paid time off even though IDK what happened , the joke is on them ! LOL ...... Cant wait to see all your scrappy goodness that you will have time to do, enjoy your vacation ! LOL ....
HUGS !
jenn :)

kmmiller said...

guess I need to head over to ww too.

love the layouts. Hope you are enjoying your time off. LOL

Glenda T. said...

Ok, how did I miss these Kelly? They are awesome!! Oh, and yeah, I would much rather scrap than wipe asses!! hahaha Enjoy your time off girl and screw them! oops, now I'm getting all fired up, is this blog censored? haha

Scrapthatpaper said...

where have I been? Looks like I am missing on some great layout love here!! these are fantastic.. Scrap a page for me k?