CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Alive?

Not sure! Here is what I know:
Going back to work has not been fun.
Juggling 3 custom album orders is not fun. I can't even scan them to upload because my scanner is on the fritz *again* and I am so not in the mood to take it apart right now.
Humid nasty weather is not fun.
My 2" roots are not fun.

BUT
My sister just found out she is expecting her second baby! FUN!! I am pumped :) She made the 2 hour drive up here to be able to tell us in person. Noelle (my niece) was walking around the house for about an hour with a shirt that read, "I'm the big sister" before someone finally gave in and pointed it out that I read it HAHA!
I have 3 days off in a row- FUN!
I made the DT at Scrap For A Cure and cannot believe I forgot to mention anything here! Yikes- a true sign of how busy I have been: forgetting to brag ;)
And...Baseball days are always fun..here's some pics. Swooning over that last one of Denton and his Daddy for sure- my two ball players....



7 comments:

Amanda L. said...

Congrats to your sister and the rest of the family...how funny you didn't read the shirt..and congrats on your new DT gig...can't wait to see you rock the kits!!

Lori said...

Cute baseball pics! Congrats on your Scrap for a Cure DT. I can't wait to see what you create for us over there!!! :)

ellen s. said...

yeah aunt kel! wahoo! congrats on teh DT, when do you have time for anything else??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Ronda Simpson said...

Congrats on the DT, and the future neice/nephew! Sounds like your life has been crazy busy too!

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Congrats to:....the new baby; your DT make...

Love the baseball pics....

Amy Teets said...

Congrats!!!
Hey you trying out for the Hambly DT?

Tracey Taylor said...

Another baby!! YAY

Those sneak peeks look gorgeous. Love the texture.