CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CRAP

Yeah yeah yeah, amazing I still have readers here! I have been a creating frenzy. I think I have a pretty good buffer zone in place with new creations that I'm uploading while keeping some hidden that I'm submitting for publication. Used to be I scrapped so that I couldn't keep it a secret, but I'm over it LOL. Went to Archiver's, bought some stuff. Went to Michael's, bought some stuff. (MICHAEL'S?? ew. I know. But they had the tiny alphas 40% off!!). Went to BYOM and bought a fat kit full of Hello Sunshine and extras. I think I'm done....

Here's my fave stuff I scored. Elsie was 75% off *yay*




Alas, Denton's baseball season is officially over :( What to do the rest of the summer?!? I guess he lucked out not being in a baseball uniform in 100 degree weather in late July like his Dad, right? Now to even out this tan....




Also, As you might remember, July is the 1st month I'm designing for Scrap For A Cure. Here are 2 sneak peeks of 2 layouts so far...





Have a great one, everybody! I hope to update regularly now :) Promise....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, there you are !! Michaels isnt so ew. They have gotten alot better i think than they used to be, at least they have Primas now ,lol..... But i know, its SO not the same as a scrap store at all ! Around here its all we got, so thats why i say not so ew. lol .... Cant wait to see your new creations :) The custom orders i would imagine would suck up your time ! I was a bad blogger for a little bit too but now that i got it stylized i like looking at it so i blog , lol.....The little things excite me ! LOL ... ive been on a simple scrapping phase and using up some stash, which is probably about the size of south chicago ! LOL ... Ok, apparently im babbly today , so have a great weekend !
Hugs,
JENN :)

Ronda Simpson said...

YAY! You updated!!! I'm gonna hold you to those "regular updates"!! Glad to see everything is going good your way!!

Scrapthatpaper said...

O my gosh Im still here! Just busy busy with everything. Now that school is out Im trying to find ME time desperately lol

Where did you score the Elsie stuff for 75% off? that is a great deal and I WANT SOME!! hehe

kmmiller said...

you are such a tease. I'm glad it was you in those stores. I haven't been in months. I think my hubby likes it that way. LOL
Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.