CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Scrap For A Cure

So. Hot Drug Guy is the guy that comes to work in the middle of the night with the good drugs for the residents- ya know, the narcotics and highly controlled stuff. His smile MAKES ME GIGGLE *haha!* One day I am gonna take a camera to work and snap a shot of him so you all believe me. (Maybe I should take a pic of all the employees SLEEPING while I'm at it, huh??) The other nurses harrass him when I'm not there- ie "Your girl's not working," and "AWWWW, your girl's gonna be sad she missed you." OY. Nothing like your co-workers workin the field for ya! (Hey- I'll take it!)

Here are a few projects I've done so far for Scrap For A Cure. A little card and 3 rocking layouts that I hope Stephanie is as happy with as I am!




5 comments:

Tana said...

Beautiful LO's. Can't wait to see the hot drug guy. Sounds intriquing :)

Kim Sonksen said...

HOly MOly Kel - those projects are ACE!!!!

Unknown said...

great LO's- Love the card too-

Lori said...

I had to pop over from SFAC to read about Hot Drug Guy. . .LOL! Let us know if you get some pics. BTW, your new projects are GORGEOUS!

Leena said...

These layouts are gorgeous Kelly! And the card is really cute too! ;)