CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

*sigh*

Today is my baby boy's birthday. 7 years has FLOWN by, as I'm sure you can all attest to. I am really trying hard NOT to lapse into a post tunneling back 7 years to showing up at the hospital (in my size 8 jeans, no less) at 9cm dilated because I couldn't leave after my water broke with out a shower, shaved legs and freshly painted toenails. Let's not rehash the hours and hours and hours of unmedicated labor, his big melon staying painfully caught on the infamous pubic bone until the last minute, and the fact that the doc was more interested in discussing Adam's baseball and the Homerun Derby that had just ended than my son trying to break my back *and nerve* on his way out. Ok, so I failed on the non-reminiscent post- we all do it!

SO, I have no layouts I can share. Just photos of the cuties from the 4th of July.




I also finally got my hair did. My usual lady wasn't there and I really think the girl who did it *f'ed* it up big time. I got just highlights- no low lights- and I'm really not too pleased. So next week, I may get some low lights put back in.


That's it for now. I haven't had bangs like that since I was um....14?? LOL. I will have a ton of stuff to share when I get motivated enough to scan the stuff in. Still looking for a nonchalant way to get a picture of Hot Drug Guy for ya'll. He, by the way, is hotter today than he was yesterday. Ha.
Peace.

7 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

I've been good and YOU?? REALLY enjoying your blog girl!!!

CUTE pics of the kiddos and YOU, hehe!!

Debbie said...

Look at you blondie!
Great pics!

Unknown said...

It does look light, but I don't think I have seen it before~
I think we need an all about me layout huh?

Amy Teets said...

It's the summer time, you look hot go with it!!
My oldest will be 7 on the 22nd :(

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of the kiddos Kel ! And i love your new haircut, i really like the bangs alot.
Time DOES fly by, i cant believe my oldest Nikolas is TEN , YIKES !!
Hugs,
jenn

Have a great weekend !

Sonya said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow! BTW, the bangs look awesome!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Fun pics, Kelly. I can't get over how big Ella is! WOW

And the hair...not too light at all. I've been debating the bang thing, too!