CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

So, how many green shirts do I have?

More than 2, less than 5.

These are the last pics for a while, I PROMISE. How long has it been since I actually uploaded something creative?? BUT LOOK...Denton had an instant spiral- how can I NOT document that?? Football starts in less than a month (*RAWRRRRRRRRRR*) I can't remember the last time I saw Adam dance a jig. Yes. I said a jig. 6'3" is quite funny dancing a jig at the sight of his 7yo hitting moving targets in the backyard from the safety of the pool (where he could fall safely upon attempting to catch said football). Class, "attempting" is the operative word for now.

See his left arm? We call that "the chicken wing." My Aunt Di reads my blog from work and surely she just peed her pants at that. *Hi Aunt Di- buy you some raffle tickets!*
Temporarily cropped myself out of this next pic because it made for a great Father/Son even though Denton's front tooth is askew and hanging by a thread. Whatcha gonna do, eh?

Not sure what's happening in this photo, but it's cute nonetheless.

Denton missed the memo on looking like a thug for this shot. Don't think Adam can get any hotter, and then he does. *sigh* It's only a matter of time before the girls will be calling the house for Denton. Oh Lord.

That's all I have for now. Theres a crop going on at Scrap For A Cure this weekend, so I'll have goodies to upload. Stephanie sent more great photos for me to work with. Even better because I'm out of printer ink and can't print my own right now. If you stop by at SFAC, tell them I sent you so they will love me more ;) There's prizes for every game and challenge- how cool is that??
Peace.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Great photos girl , i always think your little ones look soooo much like you !!
I totally go in creative spurts too, however, i have been in a HIGH creative mood lately ! Dont let it fool ya, i do go through dry spells !!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)
Hugs,
Jenn :)

kmmiller said...

great photos. thanks for sharing.