CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I got a..........

....pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine...The writing in the background is the lyrics to the song- perfect for Ella Bella being her carefree self at the fireworks show earlier this month (2nd to last song below in my playlist). The photos are blurry and I like 'em that way ;) This was for my crop challenge at SFAC this past weekend. The deal was, you had to use paint and doodling on your layout.
I also have another challenge that you have the rest of the month to do HERE. Ya know, in case you're bored- everybody loves a funky border. Below you will find a little altered peek of what SFAC has to offer in their August kit. Rumor has it they are going to debut them a bit early because the rest are sure to sell out at Expo- so when you see it, you better hop on it before they are G-O-N-E!
So time is ticking down until the transformation from St. Fancis Hospital to Metro South Medical Center. Not only does that mean that the evidence of soon-to-be-former Catholic Pro-Life nonsense will be permanently removed, it also means that Kelly will have a NEW JOB yahoooooooooooooooooooooo. I doubted it for a while, as I have been going back and forth with my Mom's friend (who I suppose is my friend hmmmm) for quite some time about this actually happening, but she's assuring me it's a done deal and I should be getting my call soon. It's all official midnight July 30th....Can't beat ER work that's closer to home and better paying! I think I sense a layout of me brandishing a syringe LOL.

4 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

What a unique and clever LO. Congrats on the new job.

jamie said...

wow...you can journal...must have a lot of love going for those little souls there...they will love all those words in later years...good for you.

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love these !! I have that song on my blog and one of my ringtones :)

OH AND TAG ! YOURE IT !

Check my blog out for details girl :)

Hugs,
JEnn

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new job!love the layout and song!