CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

ohcrap

So I have been feeling crappy the last few days. Wednesday I started spiking a fever that just kept coming back with sweats and then chills when it broke, then sweats again when it started back up. I was off Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from work, which made my days off totally pointless because I was miserable. I went in last night with my fever as proof and went home a half hour later. I mean, I didn't even wear makeup to work- they knew something was wrong when I shuffled through the door HAHA. Got a big ol' positive this morning that I have STREP THROAT!! WTF??? I have never had Strep in my life! So the odds are VERY favorable that I caught it at work because nobody is sick here and I don't ever GO ANYWHERE but work lol. So I obviously can't go in tonight and it's my weekend off- and that sucks too, because it shouldn't count if I am sick! My head is throbbing so bad and my glands are so swollen my neck looks like..ok, I don't know what it looks like but it is gross. *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh BUMMER Kel !! I all of a sudden got zapped with Strep in early adulthood like 10 times in one year and had to have my tonsils out at 20 years old !!! Not fun !!! I can sympathize !! I hope you feel better soon . Glad you had a few days off to recoup !!

TTYS :)
Jenn

Jen Glover said...

Oh my! I hope you feel better and have a great weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Strep is aweful I really do feel sorry for you. Hopefully you will feel better enough to enjoy some of your weekend.