CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

chippies, getcher chippies!

Starting to count down my last shifts at Lexington: 6 shifts left! Can I make it??? I don't wanna make it!! I want to quit NOW, all ghetto style and have some days off before starting at Metro South. But alas, right now my guilty conscience is getting the best of me.

So have you seen the August kits from Magistical Memories??? This is my fave:


FANTABULOUS- and there are 3 to choose from! But don't worry, I fully endorse buying all 3 :) Both the Are You Kitting Me?! blog AND designer Toni Rivera are giving away the goods on their blogs, so be sure to check them out for your chance at new releases and a shot at a free September kit *faint* I don't know about you, but I sure could use a free September kit!!! They are so jam packed it is not even funny! And while you are basking in chipboard goodness, check out the forum for 2 more ways to win some chippies: The August Contest and the bi-monthly sketch. The more people who complete the sketch, the more chipboard packages there are to be won!!!

5 comments:

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

You have been a scrappin girl... "yea". Keep it and "maybe" I'll catch some of that mojo...

Anonymous said...

I need some mojo!!!!
I also hate when the guilt makes you do what you really don't want to.

Anonymous said...

you are almost there!!
that kit looks awesome!!

*~Annette~* said...

Love the layouts... but here's hoping that the change out of the old and into the new is AWESOME for you.

*~Annette~* said...

Love the layouts... but here's hoping that the change out of the old and into the new is AWESOME for you.