CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Love These!

Do you ever finish projects and just want to put them up on display because you are just SO HAPPY with how they turned out? That's how I feel about all three of these! This one- "Don't Blink" is from my August DT kit from Scrap For A Cure. Adam and Denton on his 7th b-day in July. I love that country songs are good for titles ;) I see this picture and can't help picturing him holding Denton in the hospital after he was born *sigh*- it goes by soooo fast!

This is also Denton on his birthday. We see a lot of this around the house LOL- morphing into some dinosaur with a little boy growl HAHA. The supplies here are from the sold out Estate Sale kit from Magistical Memories from a few months back. I love it so much, I am still hoarding it. You know how it is.


Last but not least, me rocking my new do from a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, it is a total pain in the ass to get it to look like this! HA. Dig the Magistical Memories potty girl up in the corner??

16 comments:

Jenni said...

These LO's rock!!! That middle on is my fav--love all the layers! ANd how cute are you with your new "do"...adorable!

Jackie Plank said...

Haha that dinasour thing must be a total boy thing cause my grands do the same thing all the time. I love your layouts!

Anonymous said...

I love your Los....love them!

Nicole Maki said...

Oh wow!

Your LOs are amazing and so true - the kiddos grow so fast.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY get like that !! My friend Jen and I always laugh at each other cuz we like to just stare at our layouts sometimes, lol .... I just did some i really liked alot too. I love when that happens !!
Have a great weekend ! And i still love your new do ! Keep it !

JeNn :)

Rebecca said...

Love your fun layouts and your cute hair!

Anonymous said...

great layouts!! love what you did with the August kit at SFAC!

Michelle said...

beautiful layouts and you look hot with your new do!

Tracey Taylor said...

I love that one of Denton as well. What a character. Looks like lots of fun.
Hope all is well,
T

Cathy said...

HI Kelly....it's been so long.

I'm loving all the LO's but I really love the one of your new hair do!! It's so fun!! Great job.

kmmiller said...

the layouts are awesome. great job.

TanishaRenee said...

All fabulous works of art! Lovin' the doodling and the magistical memories!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, i dont see an email for ya , but you should TOTALLY come over and register for the Bad Girls Top Designer contest, you have to register by Sunday and it starts monday, prize pack of 650 in products , i think you would do great and love it !!!! Check it out for sure :)
My email is cruzndudemommy@yahoo.com

Hugs
Jenn

Amy Teets said...

Love'em! Nothing wrong with Ms Potty girl :D

Anonymous said...

EARTH CALLING KELLY ....... LOL ..... you have been on an almost 2 month hiatus girl, let us know you are ok and just busy, im weird that way , lol .....

Glenda T. said...

You totally rocked these layouts, my fave is the new do one!! Glad to see you are getting the biatch rolling again!! You kill me!! haha